Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm havin' Sock Dreams!!!



Although I only slept for a total of 2 (broken-up) hours last night- I am having "sock dreams"!  Yes, ladies (and gents), that's right~ blissful sock dreams.  Because I love me some nice long warm fuzzy socks, even long stripey ones!!  And I am sharing with you an awesome "Sock Candyland" that I found online.  It's called Sock Dreams (<----just click on the link to get there and slip your footsies in a pair!)  They are known to be the best sock store in the known universe and believe me I searched for some sock stores in the far away places that I've traveled.  I've only found a few good brick and mortars ones but a lot of the really good ones happen to be on the webbie.  This site is one of my top tens! 

I love that it says Sock Dreams~ unique sexy comfy socks for unique sexy people~ hahaha.  I know a lot of my friends are unique sexy people so they must be referring to all of you out there.  ;D Keep in mind that they offer Free shipping! Yay!

Oh and not only do they have socks but they have superduperlavishingly hot armwarmers, legwarmers, and fishnets too! If you are a sock lover like me- you just have to check this site out!

Below are the ones I'll soon be purchasing:



Yep, my footsies will soon be bowing down to me as I spoil them! HAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment