Thursday, December 10, 2009

Star-Struck: Never; Kandee-Struck: ABSOLUTELY!!!


I'm not usually the type of person who gets Star-Stuck but when it comes to being Kandee-Struck- I'm giddy all over!  I'm a super big fan of Kandee Johnson, who got me hooked on her Youtube videos in the beginning of the year!  She's a lover of art and all things positive!  Ohhh- ya know I have a great addiction for all things positive and BRIGHT and ART!!! hehehe

        (To get your daily dosage of fantabulousness clickity click on her blog here!)

Why am I extra giddy like Gidget today?  Because Kandee responded to my comment on facebook- squeeeeeeeeee!!!  Don't mind my expressions of Dorkigeekdom!  Seriously she has awesome tips on make-up and fashion mixed in with some soul-inspiring pep talks, and a dash of kandee-fun.  Liven up your world!  She's my injectable-inspiration....hahahaha

Ahhhhh.....it's a Kandee-high!

p.s. no I'm not the stalker fatal attraction type

(Smile at those who frown on you)

No comments:

Post a Comment