Tuesday, December 15, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walking & Turning a Head or Two

I'm falling in lust over booties this winter!  Apparently they are showing up all over the place.  During my Thanksgiving shopping adventure, when I took a 45 minute cruise to the Primm Fashion Outlets, I snatched up a pair of awesomely cheap bebe peeptoe studded heel booties!  OMG-They were only $25 plus tax, come on' now when will you ever have the chance to grab some bebe booties for that price?  Hardly ever, right?  I just couldn't resist. So I wore them out this last Saturday and I got the best compliment when a very artistic lady said, "Wow, now those ARE shoes!" I paired them with a pair of black harem hammer pants and a blingy top~ hehehe  Also they are ultra comfy and great to walk in.



Then along the same lines, ShoeDazzle, my favorite online shoe place with their awesome prices, came out with the Raven!  This is a tough bootie check out the rugged soles on that thing- but yet ultra chic. 



I remember last year, I bought these pair of brown microsuede booties with bows on the back and wore it with a pair of brown/yellow plaid shorts and opaque tights underneath, topped it with a sweater and yellow pearls.  Sounds crazy but I loved it!



Check out these booties, I'm in love with the feathers on my feet- brings such a tingly ticklish sensation all over!!  There's so fly!  But apparently too high for my budget...I'll just stare at them for now.


Are booties on your wishlist this year? Happy Walking... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment