Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wrist-y Cuffs and MATTE nail polish

Hello Delightful Friends,

I hope you all had a Lively and Entertaining New Years and if not, then a Peaceful and Serene one!  Wow there is already so much I want to get done this year that I haven't even finished my yearly to-do list yet.  (it's a work in progress)  But before I share that, I wanted to share with you all my wrist-y cuffs that I bought at the mall shortly before NYE- since a lot were on sale! 




I love the colors and the grab-your-attention to my wrist type of things!  They are fun and like I mentioned before- they are very helpful for doing pole exercises.  (the hubby finally got me a pole for upper body conditioning! ;-P)  It definitely eliminates pole burn and blisters on your arm!  Oh and I tried out the O-P-I matte color in Hot Pink (not sure that's the actual name of the color).  That's another fun thing to put on your hands.  The finish reminds me of those satin-y christmas ornaments rather than the high-glossed ones!  Check them out- I bought mine at Ulta.  The black one is a popular one.

Okay now I'm gonna get back to my to-do list and the million and one things I need to get done this month- like yearly reports!

Have fun in the New Year of 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment