Sunday, December 6, 2009

Product Review Update: Clinique Even Better


Back at the end of October, I started a new face regimen with Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Corrector.  And I said I would give you an update of how effective the product was in doing what it said it was supposed to do after 4 weeks.  My purpose in using the Skin Tone Corrector was to diminish the age spots (small brown spots) caused by sun damage as well as even out my complexion. 

The package says the product will: "virtually undo the visible evidence of sun damage, dark patches, skin stresses, age spots, even the darkening that follows acne scarring."


Yes, I am happy to say that it is doing just that for me, it may be a slow process and can take a while to notice the results but the important part is that my $40 didn't just go to waste on another useless skincare item.  As you know results may vary on different individuals.  I will also say that the instructions ask that you apply it twice a day.  I have only had the chance to apply the product once a day and it seems to be working gradually.  If I can only remember to apply it twice a day on my face, I would probably see faster results.  Anyhow I would recommend this product to others.  But I will warn you that I have read mixed reviews and that it may not work on everyone, perhaps depending on your skin type.  (I have combination skin)  This is going to get 4 stars out 5 from me only because the small 1.0 ounce bottle is quite pricey for $40.
 
On a positive note- I am liking my clearer complexion. 
 
Look good & Feel better!
 
Hugzxxxoxxxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment