Sunday, December 27, 2009

After-Christmas Shopping------> Continued!!!


I really had no idea that I would be doing so much shopping today.  So I hit the grand ol' mall with my bestie and our kids and guess what caught my eye as I was walking by an accessory store...a hot pink feather mini Christmas tree!  (the one in the pic is exactly like it but a different color)Two of them just had to come home with me.  They are so tickling-awesome and make me want to rub them against my skin.  I am super excited for next Christmas because by then, we will be in our new house and we will have all these colorful trees everywhere.  Okay aside from that- a purple purse left with me and some more trinkets (earrings, rings, & bracelets and such).  Who could beat the ever-so-tempting sales, right?  Oh and before I forget, I came across this awesome website called zazzle.com that has a 75% off sale going on right now on Customized Christmas Cards which I already ordered for next year and they also have customized Thank you cards.  So check them out!

I also bought some antiqued brown high boots and some wrist cuffs (i am so loving colorful, striped, and checkered wrist cuffs right now- they're soooo fun and also a great wrist protector for pole exercises! hahaha)

But the most important thing I bought today were my vitamins from GNC!  They were having a 2 for 1 special on beWholesome and I am trying out some new vitamins called beBeautiful that are GOOOD for your hair, skin, and nails.  We must not only look/feel good on the outside but we have to take care of ourselves from within as well. 

Be good to your self- YOU are the only you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment