Saturday, December 26, 2009

After-Christmas Shopping ~ inspired by the color Purple!


Oooooo Weeeeee!  I'm so happy- I went for a little After-Christmas shopping today.  I found some fabulous deals on Christmas decor at Big Lots (where I always go to get super-cheap wrapping paper, like $1 a roll and if you wait longer it goes to 50 cents a roll) while I was there, I grabbed a couple of 24 inch PURPLE Christmas trees with PURPLE lights!  Yay!!! You all know how much I love purple!!  The color makes me feel all glowy inside.  Now I can't wait for next year's Christmas to come so I can put out my purple-y trees.  And for sure, next year, we will definitely be getting a white tree so I can decorate it with PURPLE ornaments.


Speaking of PURPLE ornaments and stuff- I came across ThePurpleStore.com and found some really groovy purple ornaments and home decor.  O-M-G I'm gonna have a field day!


Just a word of caution: be super careful out there because it is soooooo crazy!  But there is nothing better than getting some great things that are much cheaper than retail!


Have a delightful shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment