Monday, October 12, 2009

Want Your Face as Smooth as a Baby's Bottom...?

Hey lovelies,

If you are obsessed about having a super-clean and super-smooth face like I do and I mean SMOOOOOTH (very much like a baby's bottom) I highly recommend using Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion. I use it every 2-3 days and it helps minimize my pores. It's also a lot less expensive than going to get a Micro-Dermabrasion Treatment which can literally cost nearly $100/per treatment.

It has all natural ingredients like micronized shells, shea butter, and willow herb. It has a creamy but sandy texture that you scrub onto your face for no more than 2 minutes and then rinse off. Trust me, after you rinse and dry, take the back of your hand and feel the softness of your face! You will be amazed! Click here to go to the website. Try it and you just might fall in love all over again!

I love it- and I also ordered Kiehl's Pore Minimizing Moisturizer- it came over the weekend! Yay!


p.s. What is your skin-cleaning regimen?

No comments:

Post a Comment