Thursday, October 15, 2009

Open Your Arms to Looking Good and Feeling Better

There's a lot to be said about looking good and feeling better!  The month of October is the perfect month to feel good about yourself.  Most of all, October just breathes "women empowerment"!  Of course, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month and this is an indication that we all should be taking good care of our health.  Then there's the sudden changing of the weather from running outside in my long tank dress and open-toed sandals to leggings and tops with 3/4 sleeves.  It's also a great month to play "dress-up" and I'm not just talking about Halloween.  I'm talking about SHOES!  Yes, ladies, s-h-o-e-s!  If you know me well enough, there are not a lot of things I collect, but put me in a shoe store and I get mesmerized!



I collect all types of shoes, from inexpensive to expensive, from horribly-fitting to oh-so-comfortable-I-can't-believe-I'm-wearing-shoes!  There's no better accessory on a woman than a great pair of shoes.  They have the ability to make you feel...so feminine...so powerful...so flirtatious!  My favorite kind of shoes are the sexy, won't break the bank, but feel great on your feet type (needless to say it's my hubby's fav, too)!  Believe me, my household consists of 1 youngin', 1 pre-teen, and 3 expensive teenagers, a husband who loves football betting, and a very hungry mini-greyhound- I simply CAN NOT afford to break the budget.



So about 6 months ago, I signed up for an online shoe membership/shoe stylist.  I took their style test and based on my results, my "shoe stylist" picks out a selection of 5-6 shoes for me to choose from each month.  The shoes are high quality but yet inexpensive!  Ahhhhh! There IS a Shoe God!  So what is the cost, you ask?  I am happy to say the cost of the monthly membership including the 1 pair of shoes each month is only $39 (that comes with free shipping and no additional fees or contracts).  I am also a fan of the 'Skip A Month' option, if I don't see a pair I like or if money is a little tight that month, I am under no obligation to buy.  Another awesome feature is to ask for a new selection of shoes if the first selection isn't to your liking.  I'm not a paid spokesperson for them so you'll have to check it out for yourself.  Go to www.shoedazzle.com !  What's important is that I look good and feel good at the same time!



Regardless if shoes are your 'thang' or not, let's re-invent October as Women Empowerment month!  You all deserve to look good and feel better!



Big hugz to your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment