Sunday, October 11, 2009

O-M-G! I think I'll start-a-blog BLoG


Hello World! So I've decided to start a "sharing" blog because there are sooooo many things that I would love to share with all you fashion-enthusiasts, feel-gooders, powerful women or kurious-kitties out there. I would love to invite you all into MY CLOSET (literally and figuratively speaking)!!!


What I mean by this... if you look inside a person's closet you are more likely to find things that represent them, their past, present and future.  Inside my closet are more than just a collection of stilletos and a sherbet variety of clothes, it is a big treasure box of stories and hidden encounters.  While, I do get questions about where I get my clothes, shoes, and other fun stuff from and how I do my makeup or hair, in which I will answer.  I simply would love to share other bits of treasures that will make you feel like a bright shining STar  (BY NO MEANS- DO I FIND MYSELF AN EXPERT- I JUST DO WHAT FEELS GOOD TO ME)....

My literal closet: the health, beauty, and fashion are just the surface layers (warning: it can be a bit messy, fun, wacky, serious) and beyond that closet is another layer-the world of bargain hunting, online shopping, tips and tricks of fashion. I will direct you to the videos I watch, the sites I visit to do some really inexpensive shopping, how to shop for just about everything online (some are skeptical about clothes or shoes shopping online, I can show you how I've learned to overcome that), and then there's the figurative closet (my life closet): the people I follow and read about and adore that will help you feel oh-so-good- about yourself (because you deserve to feel good), the secret to feeling beautiful no matter what you're clothed in, and my other experiences that I hope will spark that inner fire within you!


So I'm opening those doors for you to peep in! Take a peak and you just might find yourself something useful to stash into your own closet! 

Most importantly, join me in the journey in discovering the True Beauty that lies within!


Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment