Tuesday, January 19, 2010

F-F-F-Fresh J's- my love for Urban fashion!!


Yo! Check out my funky F-R-E-S-H J's (Jordans)!  While my hubby and I were out shopping this weekend- he spotted these hi-top Jordans for me and he said they had my name written all over them!  It's no wonder I married this man- he knows exactly what my style is!


The are black with black patent holographic trim- splashed with bright neon pink and green with an old-skool flair!  I love them!  But most of all I love my man!


While I'm a girly- girl and all- I have always had a love for urban streetwear.  I grew up in the streets and in-the-not-so-rich-part-of-town and hi-top sneakers remind me of my childhood!! They send me on an adventure run of rainbow smileys... :o)))))





I was thinking of wearing them last night on our drive through town but it was raining and didn't want to get 'em wet!  Maybe when it's shining bright with sunlight outside- I might just pull them babys out of the closet.


Okay well have a cheerful Tuesday even though it's not so sunny out! 


Oh- and I will be posting a closet confession this week!  Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment