Sunday, June 20, 2010

My latest and greatest discovery in the world of fashion: Gypsy Junkies

Hey you's:

Eeekghad- I know it's been waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too long since I've posted on this blog.  I've been playing this super bad blogger owner role because I've been neglecting my readers and most of you have probably gave up on checking for any new posts... :( my apologies.

Okay so I found this very unique store in Las Vegas called Gypsy Junkies and they have the cutest, funnest, and original things in there. Well I didn't necessarily find it, one of my favorite relatives told me about it and said when she walked into the store, it reminded her of me.  Squeee!!!

So this retail store holds dresses, pants, jeans, leggings, skirts, tops, etc.  You name it~ but with a gypsy charm. They are located on the corner of Pecos Rd. and Patrick Lane.  Sorry I don't have the exact address but it's located in a little shopping center.  Check them out, if you are like me, you'll love there cute style.  Then let me know what you bought.  I will definitely post my finds.

Until next time or the next time my fingers feel like typing. Ciao bellas~

No comments:

Post a Comment