Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Beginnings!

It's officially 2011 and I couldn't be more happier...I welcome this new year with open arms and screaming abundance!!! Yes, that's right, I called it "screaming abundance"!!! The kind of childlike emotion that makes you want to shout off the rooftops of every skyscraper in the valley because we are leaving behind the old and ragged and in return receiving something new and refreshing.  It was as if, someone dropped off a package of wonderfully bright beaming crystals at your doorstep, and all you wanted to do was embrace it, bring it into your home, stare at it and smile!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm taking it all in...FRESH!

I totally believe in the philosophy of "how you ring in the new year, will determine how that year will turn out."  It was a night of close friends, (new and old), wonderful family, laughter, love, and dance. I am feeling sincerely lucky and blessed.  Each "crystal" has it's own unique pattern, mesmerizing shine, and a different layout fit for your life.  Let's all be grateful for each and every crystal that has fallen on our doorstep, welcome it, and let it glow purposefully and effortlessly into our life! I'm on my way to removing negative behavior and crippling energy from mine, how about you?

Cheers to Happy New Beginnings! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment